Please continue to visit this page as it will be updated regularly.
Visits and Short Term Absences
To book your visit or short term absence, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the following resources to help you with facilitating your outdoor visits:
Ontario COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
Grove Park Home’s Indoor Visits Guidelines (version Sept. 1/20)
Grove Park Home’s Outdoor Visits Guidelines (version July 21/20)
Ontario COVID-19 Lab Results Portal
Map of Local COVID-19 Assessment Centres
Programs & Dining
Communication with your loved one can be by telephone, we are now booking Facetime & Skype digital visits through our Programs & Volunteer Services department, please contact Kerry Guy to make arrangements.
Active Screening of all Employees remains in place. Please refer to the Ministry of Health online self-assessment tool.
We request that all visitors postpone their visit to Grove Park Home if any of the following apply:
If you have new or worsening of any of the following symptoms or signs:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose, sneezing or nasal congestion (in absence of underlying reasons for symptoms such as seasonal allergies and post nasal drip)
- Hoarse voice
- Difficulty swallowing
- New smell or taste disorder(s)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise
And have experienced any of the following:
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Do you have a fever? A fever is a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or greater.
- Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
As per the Ministry of Health directive, all staff and students will continue to self-monitor for COVID-19 at home. Self-monitoring instructions available here.
All staff, students and volunteers and visitors should be aware of symptoms of an acute respiratory infection and be aware of the latest case definition.
If you’re experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 contact Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 or the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at 1-877-721-7520.