We are currently seeking Casual and Part Time PSW’s to join our team. We offer flexible lines/schedules and competitive wages.
Under the direction of the Director of Resident Care, this position will be responsible for performing the physical and emotional requirements necessary to effectively provide and maintain a high quality of care for our Residents, in a manner that is consistent with GROVE PARK HOME’S Mission, Service Philosophy, the policies and procedures and other applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Graduation from an accredited Personal Support Worker Program
- one year related experience working in a long-term care facility (preferred)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including counseling, conflict management, and problem solving
- Additional Certificates/Diplomas in activation techniques, gerontology, First Aid and/or CPR will be considered an asset.
- Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening that is less than six (6) months old at the time of hire
- As a condition of employment, candidates are required to submit documented results of a TB test, as per Public Health requirements
Grove Park Home is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@GROVEPARKHOME.ON.CA
Other job opportunities can be found at: