► Stay at Home Deal Directory on Red Flag Deals
► Accounting for Bravery, Free 2019 Tax Returns
► Perkopolis Deals for Healthcare Workers
► Rogers Employee Price Plan
► Silver Group Purchasing Employee Discounts
► CAA Roadside Assistance for Healthcare Workers 1-800-222-4357
► Frontline and Healthcare Worker Deals on Red Flag Deals
► ‘My Hero is You: How Kids Can Fight COVID-19’ free eBook
► World Health Organization OpenWHO COVID-19 Courses
► Employee Food Boxes
► GoodLife Fitness Virtual Fitness Content
► SiriusXM 4 Month Free Trial [NEW]
Well-Being & Mental Health Supports
COVID Frontline Wellness
This service is available by self-referral – simply complete the self-referral form at right and a clinician will contact you. This should only take about 5-10 minutes. Alternatively, call Waypoint’s Central Intake at 705-549-3181, ext. 2308 or 1-877-341-4729, ext. 2308.
More information available at through the Waypoint website, click here.
Life Works Employee Assistance Program
- For Grove Park Home employees and immediate family members our Employee Assistance Program is through Life Works. Login to LifeWorks.com
User ID: groveparkhome
Or call 1-877-207-2833
Wellness Together Canada
The Federal government has announced a new mental health program called Wellness Together Canada. The portal offers a range of free mental health services to all Canadians who are suffering with emotional and psychological concerns brought about or exacerbated by COVID-19. Under the program, Homewood Health clinicians will be delivering telephone and video-based single-session and multi-session interventions to people aged 18 and older from all parts of the country, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- ConnexOntario: Adults and frontline workers who are dealing with the realities of COVID-19 can call ConnexOntario at 1-866-531-2600 for mental health, addictions and problem gambling support.
- BounceBack: A free, evidence-based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) program that offers guided mental health self-help supports for adults and youth 15+ using workbooks, online videos and phone coaching.
- Kids Help Phone: Children and youth 18 and younger who need to talk to someone about their mental health can call 1-800-668-6868
- Good2Talk: A phone and texting service that offers confidential support to post-secondary students. Call 1-866-925-5454.
- Hope for Wellness Helpline: Indigenous peoples can call 1-855-242-3310 for immediate mental health counselling and crisis intervention across Canada (available in some Indigenous languages). Live web chat is also available.
- Talk 4 Healing: Indigenous women can get help, support and resources seven days a week, 24 hours a day, with services in 14 languages by calling or texting 1-855-554-4325. Live web chat is also available.
- Calm – Meditation & Mindfulness for Healthcare Workers
- Managing Isolation and Building Resilience with an Astronaut